AAC Honey Badger Gel Ball Blaster Toy Guns
Special Offer: 6% (Time limited)
The Honey Badger Gel Gun is a high-performance gel blaster toy that offers realistic shooting experience and excitement. Designed with attention to detail and made with high-quality materials, this gel gun is durable and reliable. It features an adjustable hop-up system for improved accuracy and a high-capacity magazine for extended play time. With its sleek design, realistic weight and smooth firing mechanism, the Honey Badger Gel Gun is perfect for players of all ages who want to immerse themselves in the world of gel blasting. Whether you're looking to compete with friends or just have some fun, this gel gun is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Firing Range: 35 - 60 Meters
Ammo Size: 7 - 8 mm
1 x AAC Honey Badger Gel Ball Gun.
1 x Packet of Extra Gel Balls
1 x Gel Ball Magazine
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
Material: Metal + nylon material
Age requirements: 14+
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 3 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.