ARP9 Submachine Gun Toy Gel Blaster
Subcribe to back in stock notification
This is the HLF ARP9 4.0. Short and compact it is literally perfect for CQB. The ARP9 brings a lot of high quality parts in a small package. It has full metal gears, is fitted with a mosfet which is a small motherboard which makes the shooting action very fast and snappy. Also fitted with a red dragon V2 gearbox this is one of the most advanced blasters in the game and the sound it makes when firing is just insane! If you want a little CQB beast, this is the one for you.
Firing Modes: Semi Auto / Full Auto
Full Tan Colour Scheme
High Quality Solid Nylon Body
Nylon Gearbox with High Quality 8mm Bushings
Stainless Steel 60% Volume Cylinder
18:1 Metal Gears
Long Shaft 480 Motor with Vented Case Capable of 24,000RPM @ 11.1v
MOSFET with Active Braking
Nylon Butt Stock
Nylon Full Length Tactical Rail
20mm Rails on All 4 Sides for Tactical Accessories
Metal Charging Handle
Metal Dust Cover
Metal Bolt Catch
4.7″ MLOK Handguard
130mm Alloy Inner with 7.5mm ID and 9.5mm OD
Nylon Outer Barrel with 14mm CCW Threaded Tip
7.4v Battery Power
Tamiya Battery Connection
USB Rechargeable Battery
Magazine Capacity: Approx. 200 Gel Balls
Adjustable Iron Sight
Uses 7-8 mm Gel Balls
Up to 260 Feet per Second
Up to 20 Rounds Per Second
Up to 25m Firing Distance
1 x Brand New XYL ARP9 Gel Blaster
1 x Magazine
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
1 x Muzzle
1 x Set of Iron Sights
1 x Safety Glasses
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 3 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.