FN SCAR-L / SCAR-H Gel Ball Blaster Gun
Subcribe to back in stock notification
FN Scar-H MK17 gel ball blaster. The gun body still adopted the original khaki color of FN Scar-H. The shape and structure are realistically restored to the FN Scar series, the performance also plays the biggest advantage and performance of FN Scar within the safety range, the firing range is 82-110 ft, and the muzzle velocity is between 220-250fps.
After assembly, the overall length of the gun is 87cm (34.3 inches) and the weight is about 2kg. This gel blaster is precision-constructed from high-quality, sturdy nylon, which is presenting a sophisticated professional texture. It is paired with a 5.56mm metal barrel, maintaining the MK17's ergonomic design and precision. The stock butt can be folded over and adjusted to fit the shape of your shoulders. You can also adjust the wind deflection and elevation of the sight to improve aiming accuracy. The sight at the rail's back end is detachable.
This Gel ball blaster has two shooting modes, single shot and automatic burst, with bayonet lower magazine, multiple RIS rails provide more installation space for accessories, allowing you to connect various sights or optical accessories, no matter Whether it is a grip or an infrared laser sight, it increases the fun and professionalism of the game. Each set comes with a professional tactical rifle carry bag that provides enough space for you to carry all your professional gaming tools and accessories at once, providing you with a professional-level shooter experience.
Firing Range: 28 - 50 Meters
Ammo Size: 7 - 8 mm
1 x SCAR-L Gel Ball Blaster.
1 x Packet of Extra Gel Balls
1 x Gel Ball Magazine
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
Material: Metal + nylon material
Age requirements: 14+
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 3 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.