LDT MP5 Gel Blaster Submachine Gun
The MP5 is a 9x19mm parabellum sub machine gun. Developed in the 1960s by a team of engineers from the German small arms manufacturer, Heckler & Koch GmbH of Oberndorf am Neckar. There are over 100 variants and clones of the MP5, including some semi-automatic versions
The LDT MP5 is by far the most detailed and highest quality gel blaster in its price range. With accurate H&K markings and even such details as realistic weld marks on the receiver, nothing else comes close to this MP5.
With the included metal gears, 11.1v battery, and drum mag, this blaster is also very high performance along with it’s great looks.
With the Stop and Think campaign, the included carry bag is an added bonus with this blaster. It safely and securly stores all your blaster gear in one handy place.
Highly detailed and robust nylon fiber construction, with metal outer barrel including 14mm CCW threaded tip
Nylon v2 version 3.0 LDT gearbox with metal gears
Silver wire with small Tamiya type plug and 8mm bearings
Metal sling mount
Ambidextrous fire select switch
195mm long metal inner barrel with 7.4mm ID and 9.5mm OD
250 FPS and 12RPS
1 x LDT MP5 Gel Blaster
1 x Drum mag
1 x Recharge Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Safety Glasses
1 x Gell Ball Pack
Firing Power: Approximately 250 FPS - Upgrade to 11.1V Battery for up to 50% increase in firing rate.
Firing Range:25+ Metres
Ammo Size: 7 - 8mm
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- This product is designed for shooting gel balls, don't use other bullets, or you'll damage it.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 4 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.
7 - 8mm. To purchase the best Gel Balls for this blaster go to the link below:
Gel Ball Hydration 101
Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
10,000 pack / 4L water
5,000 pack / 2L water
500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.