Lee Enfield Sniper Rifle with Shell Ejecting
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Shipping to: Due to the long size, this product is currently only available for delivery to the United States
1.The Lee Enfield Built according to the real gun 1:1, the appearance and internal structure are perfectly restored.
2.Because of its stable and reliable performance and affordable price, this gun is very popular whether it is in the real world or in games.
3.Range 35-50 feet, bolt-acting structure, shell ejection by pulling bolt.
4.The weight of the whole gun is about 2.2KG, the length is 112cm, the firing device and internal structure are made of alloy.
5.This gun supports the use of two completely different bullets for shooting, either Darts or Gel Ball.
Products include: Lee Enfield Toy Rifle, Darts, Gel Balls, plastic shells.
Material: Metal + nylon material
Age Range: 14 y+
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 3 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.