Remington MSR Gel blaster Sniper Rifle
The Remington MSR Sniper Rifle is one of the best Gel Blaster snipers on the market. Bringing insane quality alongside performance and usability, the MSR gives you the most realistic feeling of all snipers on the market. A metal bolt handle and trigger are just a few of the high quality features of this beautiful sniper.
The Remington MSR Sniper Gel Blaster is a high-performance gel blaster that is perfect for long-range shooting. It features a metal bolt action mechanism and an electric magazine for quick and easy reloading. The body of the blaster is made from durable nylon and metal, and it comes with a metal inner barrel for improved accuracy.
The blaster also features a metal safety switch to prevent accidental firing, and a soft comfort pistol grip for improved comfort during extended shooting sessions. The folding buttstock makes it easy to store and transport the blaster, making it the perfect choice for gel blaster enthusiasts.
Metal Bolt action
Metal Inner Barrel
Metal stock Adjustments
Metal Safety Switch
Metal Trigger Guard
Soft Comfort Pistol Grip
1 x MSR Sniper Gel Blaster
1 x Magazine
1 x Safety Glasses
1 x Extended barrel
Manual Bolt Action with battery powered magazine
Approximately 250 FPS
7 - 8mm
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- This product is designed for shooting gel balls, don't use other bullets, or you'll damage it.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 4 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.
7 - 8mm. To purchase the best Gel Balls for this blaster go to the link below:
Gel Ball Hydration 101
Pack of Gel Balls
Gel ball / water ratio:
10,000 pack / 4L water
5,000 pack / 2L water
500 pack / 200ml water
Step 1: Empty gel ball pack into bucket.
Step 2: Fill bucket with water (more is better).
Step 3: Allow gel balls to soak for 6 hours minimum! (Overnight recommended)
Your gel balls are now ready to use.
Storage: Up to 2 weeks in an airtight container away from sunlight. For best results, store in water and strain when needed.