SR16 Gel Blaster Assault Rifle with Metal Gearbox
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Solid feel and heavy weight (4.85 LBS)
High-quality nylon & METAL construction
2 Firing modes (single, full-auto)
PRESENTATION OF THE GEL BLASTER SR16:
JINGLI which is known for its manufacturing quality and for the famous SLR, has pushed the development on this product even further.
It incorporates more metal parts than the SLR.
The main part of this gel blaster is the metal GSL gearbox.
This gearbox is optimized and has metal gears.
For this product, Jingji offers a brand new receiver, the SR-16 receiver, which is better than the SLR. The details are more sophisticated
The accessories of this receiver are made of metal (mode selection button, mag exit button, metal charging handle, etc.)
The gel blaster SR16 is equipped with URX SERIES handguard Mlok, Hogue buttstock, MAGPUL handegrip, etc...
SR16 nylon fiberglass split receiver
URX3.1 10 inch fishbone
Metal front and rear mechanical sights
Metal puller handle / shell window
Metal double-sided linkage air mount
Metal bilateral linkage fast/slow mechanism
Metal bilateral linkage magazine release
Metal bilateral strap buckle QD holder
Metallic fire plugs/bushing
Heavyweight: weight 4.85 lbs center of gravity balance hand feeling explosion
HOGUE nylon + soft rubber buttstock
GSL METAL GEARBOX FEATURES:
- Full split structure All-alloy standard gearbox
The new upper and lower touch plate type magazine power supply system
- Equipped with empty return system, machine piece linkage system
- Customized non-adjustable metal gear
- Stainless steel rack and pinion with tough ladder
- M5 threaded metal tailpiece
- Metal trigger/pusher/stilts
- First silver-plated switch set to extend high frequency life
- XT30 high-current battery interface
Please observe the following safety rules:
- Please follow the rules in your country and state.
- Gel blasters are toys and should be used as such.
- They should not be used in public places.
- Use the products with proper equipment and protective eyewear glasses
- Minors may play with the products only if legal guardians allow it.
- Gel blasters must be transported in their original boxes.
- This product is recommended for individuals aged 14 and above.
- Charge the battery for at least 4 hours before use.
- Soak the gel balls for 4 hours or more to maximize hydration.
- After use, remove the battery to save power and prevent leaks.
- Please do not modify the product, as we do not cover alterations to the default set.
- Colors may appear differently on individual monitors due to differences in color settings and lighting.
- It should be noted that the gel balls soaks for more than 3 hours. To diffuse the gel balls, soak it completely; when loading the magazine, try to keep the balls as dry as possible. The magazine contains a motor, and prolonged soaking may cause it to rust.
- Virtual power is included with all rechargeable batteries, they must be charged prior to use. The initial charging time is 4 hours, and subsequent charging times are 2-3 hours. To ensure safety, do not charge for an extended period of time without monitoring.
- If you feel the battery power is insufficient while using it, stop using it immediately and replace it with a fully charged battery to extend the battery life. If the battery is overcharged, it will be damaged and will not be able to be used continuously.
- If the toy has not been used for a long time, the battery should be removed and fully charged; And the water bomb should be poured out to avoid rusting the magazine’s contact piece and the magazine itself.
- Wear safety goggles when using this product.
- Do not fire at people or animals.